Friday, August 6, 2010

Kiss The Anus Of A Black Cat - The E.P.s

Artist: Kiss The Anus Of A Black Cat
Genre(s): Neofolk, apocalyptic folk, folk, experimental

Again, sorry for the long delay between posts here. I'm going to start to make up for it with what I think is a really cool post right here. I uploaded Kiss The Anus Of A Black Cat's only full-length earlier, and now here are their three E.P.s. If you're a fan of Death In June or Current 93 or any of that type of stuff, this will be right up your alley. And if you're curious what's up with them lately, I guess they're working on a new full-length, which hopefully will be complete soon. You know I'll be putting that up when it is, so not to worry.

If The Sky Falls, We Shall Catch Larks (2005)

Turn Hegel On His Head (2007)

The Nebulous Dreams (2008)

Posted by DW.

0 comments:

Post a Comment