Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Astronaut King - Kingdom of False Existence


Artist: The Astronaut King

Album: Kingdom of False Existence

Year: 2009

Genre(s): Experimental, ambient, psychedelic, space rock, doom, acoustic

After doing the Bongripper/MZRCDXVL/The Muzzler/Republican Hatefuck/The Astronaut King show last night, I figured I'd add some of my music to the blog too.  The album is 79 minutes of varying genres, if you can define it, let me know what exact genre you'd call it.  Drumless.  Just guitar, two songs with vocals, and various effects.  Heavily improvised, varying sounds, check it out, and come to a concert some day!  If you like it, buy a copy of the CD! Also check out some more of my stuff on bandcamp and get it in FLAC- http://theastronautking.bandcamp.com/

Download

Posted by: IC

0 comments:

Post a Comment