Saturday, January 1, 2011

Lasse Marhaug - The Sky Above, The Bud Below

Artist: Lasse Marhaug
Album: The Sky Above, The Bud Below
Year: 2010
Genre(s): Noise

First post of 2011! Cheers. Anyway, a quality noise blog I frequent called the static fanatic just posted this the other day and I just listened to it. Now this was honestly my introduction to Lasse Marhaug (I know he's a fairly well-known name in noise, but still, there are a lot of those), and I really enjoyed it. This is a somewhat short release, just a C-20 with two ten-minute-ish tracks. Definitely some interesting noise, though. I would recommend the blog I found this at to any fans of noise as well as this release.

So where should I go next with Lasse Marhaug? If you know his work, help me out.

Download.

Posted by DW.

0 comments:

Post a Comment