Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Boris - Heavy Rocks II

Artist: Boris
Album: Heavy Rocks II
Year: 2011
Genre(s): Metal, stoner metal, drone

I'm much more impressed with the two new Boris albums that just leaked than I was at first with New Album (though admittedly New Album grew on me). This is the best of the two new albums, in my opinion. It's just called Heavy Rocks but I'm labeling it Heavy Rocks II because, if you know Boris at all, they already have an album called Heavy Rocks and for some reason just reused the name (and the album art, besides being purple instead of orange, is really similar too). Hope you enjoy.

Download.

Posted by DW.

2 comments:

Guilherme E Silveira said...

Thanks!!! Boris is great!!!

The Big Dipster said...

You're welcome; they're probably my favorite band.

Post a Comment