Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Floor - Below And Beyond

Artist: Floor
Album: Below And Beyond
Year: 2010
Genre(s): Stoner metal, sludge, doom

I know I haven't been posting as much lately, but I've been saving this mega-post for you guys, so don't be too angry. This is the comprehensive Floor box set, containing, so far as I know, everything. If you don't know Floor, they're pre-Torche. But if you don't know Floor... dude... come on.

Disc 1: Riddim Of Silence

Disc 2: Pillars Of Irem

Disc 3: Fuck You. For Now.

Disc 4: Dove

Disc 5: Saturnine And Tears

Disc 6: Somewhere In Miami/305 Alive

Disc 7: Floor

Disc 8: It's Not The Same

Posted by DW.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks I needed this! Check out my blog I got MonstrO's debut on it! Troy from Mastodon's brother is on bass, old Danzig drummer,former Torche guitarist, and vocals from Alice in Chains new vocalist. They submitted it to me as one of the first to review.

The Big Dipster said...

Cool. Got it.

Unknown said...

Hey dude. Would you be able to repost this. I need to hear this monster.

Post a Comment