Tuesday, September 14, 2010

El Revengo - demo


Artist: El Revengo

Album: ?

Year: ?

Genre(s): Hardcore, hard rock, thrash metal.

A few years back I found El Revengo's website and downloaded a 4 track demo they had posted on their site.  A few months later, their site was gone and I couldn't find any information on them anywhere on the net.  For just four tracks, it's pretty amazing material that I haven't found elsewhere ever since their site went down.  Apparently it's members from Holy Terror, but I honestly don't have much more info about them other than I think some of them wear luchador masks I guess.  

Okay upon writing this I realized there's a myspace.  Apparently I suck at finding things and haven't looked for them in over a year - MySpace

Get it here.

Posted by IC.

0 comments:

Post a Comment