Monday, September 13, 2010

Kolihapeltis - Heliokapilts

Artist: Kolihapeltis
Album: Heliokapilts
Year: 2009
Genre(s): Noise

All right, time for some shameless self-promotion. This is the first release from my personal noise project. It's really short, only like eight minutes or so long in three tracks, so I guess more of an EP than anything. It's limited to 30 copies, and that marvelous cover you see is the homemade packaging. I think I did an all right job, and I am really looking for a fanbase right now. Mine is currently pretty much just a few people I know. It's kind of straightforward harsh noise made with a guitar amp, a mixer, and a microphone. Quality is mediocre. My stuff has improved since, but I think this is maybe my rawest material, which makes it kind of cool in a way.

Check it out.

Posted by DW.

0 comments:

Post a Comment