Thursday, October 28, 2010

Banner and Uploading Problems.


Hey everyone hope your enjoying all the killer music DW has been posting. I know I haven't posted for a while now, but its because I'm having problems with winrar. Hopefully I will have this problem fixed soon, I have several albums I really want to put up ASAP.

Also I think a banner at the top of the blog would look good, so in the time I have not been posting I have been trying to create something kick ass for that. I have 3 ideas I have been working on, and I will soon have some final versions to post and share. If anyone out there is good with graphic design and has a good idea for a banner, go ahead and make something and share it with us! Post it in the comments or even our last.fm page.

Lastly, Help spread the word about The Big Dipster! Tell your friends, your mom, teachers, anyone. A wide variety of music is posted to appeal to everyone, so if you help us get some more readers it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for reading: KB

EDIT: Found a way around the .rar problem. I'll be posting new music soon.





0 comments:

Post a Comment