Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Dipster Lives On!

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you guys know that I will keep updating the blog after the loss of my partner. I will be making a couple small changes to the blog, nothing that is really going to effect the blog much, so worry not.

First I am no longer going to be uploading anything to my personal mediafire account. I'm just going to supply links from albums already posted on the internet. I will upload smaller local stuff if I need to. I will also make sure the downloads are high quality and will still be using mediafire links as the primary download solution.

Something I'm sure regular readers will notice will be the selection of music ill be posting. Say goodbye to regular noise and power electronic stuff. DW posted all that, and Its not really my thing. Not to say I don't like or listen to the genre, I just don't search around for it. DW also posted a lot more than me, and with one person updating now the posts will be less frequent, sorry!

Last, Ill probably be making a new banner, and probably a new blog layout. Gotta change things up every once in a while. If anyone wants to throw ideas at me that would be cool. This is a future plan for when I have time. Im also going to try a new posting format, thinking about adding some additional info like a for fans of section.

Thanks for reading guys! And thanks DW for posting so much music in the past year and a half. Ill be posting a couple albums shortly.

KB

1 comments:

Unknown said...

glad to hear! I already like the new posting format and I usually avoided all the noise music on here so I will be on here more often. - keepgem.co.nr admin

Post a Comment