Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Resignation

Hello,

I am leaving the Big Dipster. I hardly have time for it anymore, and am kind of out of ideas. This isn't because of the whole Megaupload thing. I've been planning on quitting for a bit before that. Thank you everyone who supported this blog and will continue to support this blog with KB as the sole contributor. Don't forget to actually support the artists you are downloading from. Go see their shows and buy their releases if you really like them and can get ahold of them.

It's been a good run and I'm on to other things.

Thanks everybody.
-DW

3 comments:

Marcel said...

thanks for the great music!

Unknown said...

Thanks Dan! I'll try and grab everything I can (archived posts seem to have dead links). Is KB going to keep it regularly updated? Anyways I have bigger plans for my blog. Going to try and expand into interview territory ext.
We have similar music visit KeepGem (music discovery blog)
keepgem.blogspot.com
www.KeepGem.Co.Nr

Unknown said...

Who knows maybe one day we can all merge into one real site... I'd be down to pay for the upkeep and domains. It would of course revolve around independent artists mostly.

Post a Comment